Sunday, February 28, 2016

My Favorite Films of 2015


2015 was another great year for film that included many hits and misses. Out of the many films that I saw, these were the ones that stood out among the rest and made my own list of yearly favorites. Now, to clarify, I haven't seen every film (including The Revenant, Brooklyn, Bridge of Spies, etc.) but despite this, I did manage to clock in over 40 films so condensing it into a normal top ten list was quite a task. But nevertheless, These were the films that I enjoyed the most all year and that I highly recommend to rent or buy on home video or streaming.

My Favorite Films of 2015

Grandma

Inside Out

Jurassic World

Mad Max: Fury Road

Pawn Sacrifice

Spotlight

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Tomorrowland

The Walk

Wild Tales


Honorable Mentions
Age of Adaline
Irrational Man
Jupiter Ascending
Krampus
Spy

No comments:

Post a Comment